Carlsbad Mineral salt
We start a new season favorite spa of Karlovy Vary - mineral springs are now available right at your home!
An exceptionally curative effects of Carlsbad mineral springs have been known for many centuries. A beneficial effect on the digestive system, urinary system, normalize the function of the organism metabolism, increase vitality and improve mood. The effects of drinking spa treatments completed in Carlsbad are only temporary, so was invented a unique technology of mineral salts that puts the world-famous spa for everyone to "be treated by water" also outside of Karlovy Vary.
The natural Karlovy Vary Hot Spring salt is produced in the factory «Vridelni Sul» since 1882 year. The company is the first manufacturer of the Karlovy Vary salt in Europe and remains the only supplier of the unique product currently. Dissolving the spring salt contains all natural active ingredient in the same amount as spring water from the famous geyser "Hot Spring".
Total body reaction to impact of mineral water
Karlovy Vary mineral water is not at all a burden on the human body, rather it is very beneficial. Repeated intake of this water improves the digestion or metabolism function in the human body. However, it takes a little time for our body to adapt to the intake of this water. It might take several days. The period between 8 in the morning to 12 in the afternoon is manifested in the form of so -called “resort reaction". It has a varying intensity or kinds of effects on our body: short-term (1 -2 days ) discomfort and fatigue , the emergence or intensification of ailments of the gastrointestinal tract , decreased appetite, discomfort and a feeling of bitterness in the mouth, diarrhoea and vomiting of bile in the dark (for 1 - 2 days). By the third and fourth week the normalization condition occurs and all of these effects will gradually disappear. That's why it is recommended that Karlovy Vary treatment or this spa treatment should last for at least three weeks in order to give the necessary time to our body to adapt to the treatment and the new changes that it is going through.
This mineral water is not just used for spa treatments, it is also known for its effective usage in therapeutic areas.
Karlovy Vary treatment may also result to certain inflammatory and immune reactions.
After four weeks of the Karlovy Vary spa treatment one can experience a long-term improvement that can last for an average of one year or more.
The Karlovy Vary mineral salt is used:
1. For the treatment of diseases of the stomach and intestine (Ulcer disease of the stomach and duodenum, chronic pancreatitis, biliary dyskinesia, chronic liver disease, irritable bowel syndrome, postcholecystectomy syndrome, chronic constipation, etc.).
2. For the treatment of metabolic diseases (diabetes, obesity and fat metabolism disorders, treatment and prevention of urolithiasis and gallstones, dysmetabolic nephropathy)
3. For the treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system (arthritis and arthrosis of the joints of the limbs and the spine, degenerative-dystrophy diseases of the spine, and others.)
4. For the treatment of some gynecological disorders.
5. In cosmetology (to improve the quality of the skin, removal of obesity and prevention of premature aging)
6. For the treatment of dysbiosis, to reduce gassiness and flatulence.
7. For the normalization of water-electrolyte metabolism during dehydration, acidosis and a hangover syndrome.
8. Besides, the Karlovy Vary salt is used in the correction programs of overweight.
HOW TO USE:
1. Internal application - in the form of solutions of various concentrations.
2. External application - in the form of compresses, lotions, baths, shared baths.
3. It is used to add to the food during cooking.
4. In cosmetology such as peeling (with an olive or other vegetable oil) for cleaning facial skin;
Forms of production:
The water concentration of 0.5%. From one glass of Vřídelní salt produces 20 liters of natural mineral water. For the convenience of customers, use two forms of packaging Carlsbad mineral salt for domestic consumption : plastic jar (100 grams) or single bags of 5 grams ( in packaging per 10).
The company VŘÍDELNÍ SŮL also manufactures and supplies its products to produce the mineral water.
Preparation of Mineral water from Karlovy Vary natural mineral salt
Historically, the mineral springs in Karlovy Vary, though have a common natural reservoir, but the water comes at the surface of low and medium mineralized (respectively 0.5% and 1%), as well as the different warmed. This is due, most likely, with features of geological landscape. Art of spa doctors is precisely to skillfully combine and match the water from various sources, even though the chemical composition of the water is absolutely identical. Almost all doctors recommend to use healing water directly at the source, combining it with little physical activity - a walk in the picturesque alleys and streets of the town. The fact that water is dialed into the vessel after some time it becomes tasteless and loses its medicinal properties, presumably by reacting with ambient air, and fizzles, like any mineral water. To prepare Mineral water from the salt needed pure spring or purified water, necessarily carbonated. Currently, such water is available without problems and is sold in any grocery store ("Aqua Minerale" or similar drinking sparkling water BUT NOT Mineral!). In this water required quantity of salt is diluted: for the preparation of a 0.5% water - Dilute 5 grams of salt (1 teaspoon without top) to 1 liter of water; to prepare 1% water - 10 grams, respectively, salt (2 teaspoons) per 1 liter of water. Be careful! When diluting the salt in soda water the violent reaction occurs with the release of the gas bubbles, which contributes not only to the complete dissolution of the salt, but also uniform distribution of the composition in the amount of liquid. Then, the resulting water needs to be heated to a certain temperature, depending on the recommendations on application for various diseases. This usually 30 ° C, 45 ° C and 60 ° C. It is necessary to use water in accordance with the recommendations, which are completely different for various diseases.
VŘÍDELNÍ SŮL, spol. s r.o. Na Výhledě 886/3A, 360 17, Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic Tel./Fax:+420 353 549 285 www.salcarolinum.com